Friday, March 27, 2009

My new hobby, kinda...

Hi there everyone!

I used to cycle alot back in my teenage's days...about 18years ago and now I'm 33 man LOL!!! But I left for New Zealand to further my studies and after that, I stopped riding, until now! Got some pics on the blog of my new bike, it a Da Bomb Tora Dora XC with KSH part LOL. And I love it!



I've got another bike, it's a polygon Xtrada XC, but I'll leave that to another post later!
Right now, please check my ride man!



Oh, I need to say this! I've check out some trial biking on the net and it seems bloody fun! Managed to contact some trial rider in KL and we will be meeting tomorrow! I'm so excited man!! This will be a good opportunity for me to check it out live!! They will also be able to teach me some tricks too, and that'll be great man!! I will do a later post in regards to this! With some pics of course!



IT"S DA BOMB!!
Need to change my Fork soon :) My Da Bomb in it's full glory man!!

No comments: